Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: yah yah



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: August 2, 2016 at 1:40:43 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: yah yah

Thanks for the email with Colby's talk ! I felt the spirit reading that talk so I could imagine what it was like hearing him speak. My little brother is going to be an awesome missionary. 

It's weird because he's starting and I'm ending but I feel like I'm the one that's just now starting hahaha like I have so much to learn still ! I feel like I'm just now learning how to be a missionary. 

So today we had P-Day with President Lisonbee, we went on a tour of Salvador. It was pretty cool. I was trying to figure out how I could make me getting in the water at the beach look like an accident but it never worked out haha. Tomorrow we're gonna have a leadership meeting which will be my last :o mas eu estou tranquilo ! 

I don't have a lot of time unfortunately and the internet is not on my side today but here's a scripture to ponderize ! 
D&C 59:21 

i love you all :D 



--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment