Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: hi again



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Date: December 7, 2015 at 1:55:28 PM PST
To: Doyle <7halcon@gmail.com>, Masey ❤️💞💛 <maseydec@gmail.com>, Brayden <braydeck@gmail.com>, Brooklyn😍 <brooklynchristinedeck@gmail.com>, Mom Woll <mamawoll@gmail.com>, Grandpa <johnhwoll@gmail.com>, Colby😍😙😎🔥🙌 <colbydeck@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: hi again

I think I'll delete the part about moms in the ward before I forward it to everyone ;)

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: December 7, 2015 at 11:30:29 AM PST
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: hi again

Not gonna lie....this week was hard. I thought it would never end. It's the last week of the transfer so that's good news that we're gonna have our Christmas conference and transfer meeting next Tuesday. Those are always fun. 
I'm barely surviving the heat here ha it's insane some days but it could be worse I guess. 
Thanks for the picture btw, pictures are honestly the best thing to get in emails (for me anyways), and it's good to see that my mom's still the most beautiful lady in the world :) I was listening to Elder Hollands talk on mothers and it made me think and reflect on how lucky i am to have 2 of the greatest moms anyone could ask for. I know thats a really cliche thing to say but I see others moms and even members in our ward, not to talk bad about other peoples moms haha, but I couldn't have been more blessed. Know that I'm sorry for the suffering I put you through. I promise that you will never have to shed another tear for me again and I'll spend the rest of my life showing you how much I really do love you.....I truly do love you mom. Thank you for being a worthy mother in Zion and for blessing my life forever. 

I found out that at the transfer meeting, my district is gonna act out the Nativity scene to the whole mission. Yeah of all of the districts, president chose mine ;D hahaha I'm kidding. But it'll be fun. So we have that to look forward to, and we're gonna have 2 secret friend gift exchanges ( I hope that's how you say it in english). The first one is gonna be at our district meeting and the second is gonna be at the transfer\christmas conference. Fun stuff ! 

So this week at our district meeting I gave a training on conversion. We spoke on how our mission is the time to develop talents and attributes to become what it is that God needs us to be to be fathers, mothers, bishops, presidents, leaders, prophets, apostles, and eventually God's and Rulers in the kingdom of God. Actually it's not just on your mission (for those who have already served or the women that arent obligated to serve full-time missions) but everyday of our lives we are to continue in godliness to one day become these great beings. Unforunately Satan wishes the exact opposite, he wishes that we one day can be as sad and miserable as he is. But Christ says to us, just like he said to Peter, "But i have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not..." So, repent always and be perfected in Christ then we will all see the glory of God in our lives and in the lives of the ones that we love. 

I love this church and everything that comes with it ! It's God's and it's true. Till next week :D

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment