Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: hi



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: March 31, 2016 at 4:13:30 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: hi

Hi my beautiful mother ! Sorry about not writing on Monday..i was waiting for yours and during The Wait i ate something bad and threw it all up ha everthings fine now though. The only thing im worried about now (besides baptisms) os whats been going on with you and The fam. I wanna be able to help! I Love you and God loves you.


it was great seeing The fam. That was actually a surprise to me that Ricardo cslled you guys ha but he loves Americans/USA hahah

these last couple weeks ive been lesrning Capoeira and im loving it. Its super cool. Its a fighting style that started when The african slaves revolutionized here in Brasil. Its cool because it looks like a dance until you get hit ha. I had The chance to play(we dont call it fighting) and i feel like its going really well. Another fun fact is that my comp doesnt know his granpas name....lol


we had a zone conference on teusday and it was really good, i have some good lideres. I know its hard to always be thinking about sharing The gospel when youre not a full time missionary but like Brother aldrich always says, "whats in it for me?" What do we get from spreading The gospel ? And i think The greatest reward would be seeing God and hearing Him say "Thank you. You truly are my child. You truly love me." I know its hard to forget about yourself and try to seek out someone elses happiness but honestly thats The only we can become like Christ. Thats when we start to see others The Way Christ sees them and how nuch he loves Gods children. And I promise you that The blessings will be countless for you having brought a soul unto Christ. Imagine how many of children will claim glory to your name. This is a marvelous work and im beyond gratrful becausr it saved my life.

i Love you mom. Have a good week.


oh and everyone watch conference with purpose...meaning, looking for answers/help/guidance. What a blessing we have to have a prophet of God.




Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment