Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: 1



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: January 26, 2016 at 2:23:58 PM PST
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: 1

Oi pessoal ! sorry about not writing yesterday we were in Feira de Santana (another city) and didn't have any time to write. But this week honestly there wasn't a lot that happened. Everyones anticipating the new transfers because from now on we can't have transfer meetings so all missionaries are gonna be traveling alone. I don't know if I'll be able to but we'll see ha. It sounds pretty pathetic but to be in the middle of a bunch of people without my companion sounds low key scary hahahaha :/ 

I honestly don't have much to say but something that we shared with a family at lunch was about Moses and his people that traveled in the desert stuck out to me this last week. The part I really like is the part that talks about mana. The people were commanded to get enough mana for one day. If they tried to keep enough for 2 days the mana would breed worms and stink. That way they had to seek out the Lord DAILY to be able to survive. It's only through daily seeking out of God that we can advance in this journey to life eternal and I'm grateful to be apart of the only church that could take me there. 

The church is true and God lives. 
until next time

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment