Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: Dia das Mães



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: May 9, 2016 at 2:11:55 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: Dia das Mães

Hi parents ! 
It was amazing seeing the family yesterday. I really do love and miss you guys. It was weird seeing how everyone is all grown up and matured a little bit ha. Braydens married, Colby's going on a mission, all the girls in young womens...it's crazy. It makes me happy to know that I have a family like the one I have. We have a couple things that need to be corrected but just keep doing EXACTLY WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE. Your prayers will be answered. 
About Courtney, I've spoken with her a little bit but I don't know it's just different. I'm not mad at her or anything we just don't have the same relationship we had 2 years ago. 
This week was good though, and I'm thinking this week is gonna be even better. We're helping prepare a couple people for baptism so your prayers are much needed. Their names are Nanaelson, Mateus, Lenice, and Daniel. 
I love you all so much. 

D&C 121:7-8

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment