Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: 17



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: August 8, 2016 at 1:45:31 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: 17

Colby's gone ! :( I'm super happy for him . I was thinking about going to see him in the MTC but I don't know, it sounded like he didn't want me to go see him....I'll talk to him about it. 
That's pretty cool that Pollard's gonna be there when I get home ! The Salt Lake CC coach wants to be at my homecoming too :o speaking of my homecoming. I'm gonna speak at the building by Shadow right ? and is bishop gonna give me a subject to speak on? 
I'm always praying for you all. I don't go a day without thinking of you guys. I sometimes feel like I don't deserve the family that I have but I just thank God for loving me.
Sorry about my emails :/ I know I'm not the best, it's just that so many things are going through my mind at the same time and I don't know how manage it all hahahaha..
So this next sunday is gonna be my last in this area. The weekend after next I'm gonna visit some old areas of mine. I don't know how I really feel about all of this that's going on with me ending but I'm just trying to act like I just started the mission because I'm not gonna stop being one when I get home. 

My message for today is KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS. Especially the Law of Chastity...please...


God bless you all. See you soon.



--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment