Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: Feliz Aniversario !



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: October 19, 2015 at 6:33:32 AM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Feliz Aniversario !

-_- why would someone say something bad about you..(my question mark is broken so I'm gonna put .. when it's supposed to be a question). That's pretty ridiculous and childish but don't think too much about it. But exactly like you said there are no bad days. And today is definitely an execellent day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ! You're finally 27 :) Panda and a movie sounds like a pretty crazy birthday party I don't know if that sounds safe haha. You need to do something ! Make dad take you to Brasil and see the beaches and what not. and make sure he buys you something nice. 

This week was a pretty normal week, we're getting ready to have a mission tour with Elder Masagardi from The Seventy tomorrow so that should be exciting. A really cool story of a baptism we had this last week: We were all sitting around the table before her baptism and the ladies started talking about temple work and I was like "what the freak is going on.." I need to figure out how I'm gonna get them to change the subject because this lady still had never heard of what we do in the temple and things like that but everytime I tried to change the subject it didn't work ha. Out of no where, the lady that was gonna be baptized starts talking about how ever since she was little she's had dreams about her ancestors, and everytime it's a different ancestor. They lead her into a room, explaining what it is she has to do, and everytime she has this dream she goes into the room and it's all white and there's a bunch of oxen.....I was listening to her tell this story and I almost passed out. It went quiet for a little bit and the spirit filled that room completely.....I think she thought she had said something bad but we were all just sitting there, amazed. It was super cool to have one more witness to let me know that this is the true church of God. Not that I doubt but to have spiritual experiences like that is what makes every second here worth it. 

That's really it for this week. Once again, happy birthday mom. I love you to the moon and back and back again. I was listening the talk that Elder Holland gave this General Conference and there aren't enough words I could say to thank you for what you have done for me. I am forever indebted to you and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make up the difference. I love you and I'm grateful for the love you've shown me. A love that is unconditional and without end. The pure love of the Savior. Have an amazing day mama ! Talk to you next week :)




--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment