Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: Last Area?



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: May 30, 2016 at 11:58:01 AM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Last Area?

Heymomma :) News is that I'm getting transfered. I don't have a lot of time because I have to leave tonight -_- I found that out this morning. It's okay though, I'm excited to go to Luis Eduardo (the city I'm going to) I heard it's pretty cool there. I'm thinking it's gonna be my last area since I have 2 transfers left. Time really does fly. I don't know how I feel about all of this but I'm just trying to take advantage of the little time I have. I don't know if the pictures got to you but yesterday the ward threw a surprise/going away party for me. It meant a lot honestly..I had to hold the tears in đŸ˜ą lol 
Anyways, I don't have a ton of time today and we're using a different computer today so that's complicating some things but I just wanted to let you know what was going on and say that I love you. 

I heard from Courtney and I tried giving her some words of advice. She'll be okay though, she's stronger than she thinks. 

I emailed coach Marble last week and he just said, "Soon we'll be in touch." -_- okayyyyyyy ? I'll let you know when he let's me in on some more information though. Maybe dad could send him something since my release date is getting kind of close ha. No worries though, everything will work out. We're gonna start school together :D haha 

As far as the struggles that our family is facing...I want to help in whatever way I can. Just remember that things get better. God keeps His promises ALWAYS. 

I love you mom. Thank you for being who you are. There isn't a luckier group of kids in this world or any other world than the kids in our family. We have one of the greatest privileges in having you as our mother. Truly. 

Talk to you next week ! 

D&C 123:17



--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        MissĂŁo Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment