Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: How are you



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: February 29, 2016 at 12:52:44 PM PST
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How are you

We're teaching this old lady and her grandson (Linda & Alexandre) they have a baptismal date and are really really good people. We met Alexandre one day in the street and he got super excited about going to church with us, and we met his grandma because we went to teach him but she was the only one home. We started talking and she got really emotional talking about her life and what's been going on. She's sacrificed a lot of herself for her family to be happy and she feels that she just sacrifices and sacrifices and suffers and that maybe God has forgotten about her. We testified of course of God's love and how he never forgets His children. We talked about the Restoration of His gospel and The Holy Ghost filled that room. It was a really cool experience just that they didn't go to church. It's okay though, just please include them in your prayers. 
About school I'm thinking about NJC or SLCC.
Glad you got to see Courtney ! she's always beautiful ;D (not as beautiful as my goddess of a mom though). 
How's school and teaching going ? 
I was listening to Elder Hollands talk about mothers yesterday, it made me feel so grateful for having you in my life. I know I cause a lot of headaches and unneeded stress but I wanna thank you for dealing with it all and loving me unconditionally. I don't know what my life would be like without you in it but I'm glad I won't ever have to know. I love you momma <3 


Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment