Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: BOSTA



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: March 7, 2016 at 1:05:53 PM PST
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: BOSTA

Tudo Bem !!!

Hello Las Vegas ! Things are going alright here in Salvador, Brasil. Linda and Alexandre didn't go to church this week because she had to take care of her brother that has mental problems..that's a valid reason it's just that she needs to go to church to be able to be baptized. Everything will work out though, I'm not too worried. 

I've been trying to talk to the Northeastern coach but he takes forever to answer back when I write him so all I know as of now is that they want me to play for them and that they lost in the Regional Championship by 5. Hopefully he'll start replying a little faster now that the seasons over. 

This week felt like it went by really really fast it was weird. I had some really cool experiences studying the scriptures this week and it really helped my testimony on personal revelation and scripture study. On the mission I've learned how to love reading and studying and it's funny because I never thought I'd say that in my life...but it's cool :D I love the spirit that the scriptures bring and it's the greatest feeling when you feel like the prophets thought of you when they were writing those words ha. I encourage everyone of you to truly study the scriptures and seek out personal revelation through them. I promise you that whatever you need to hear/read will be in those books. I'm so grateful for this restored gospel and for the knowledge that I have of God's plan for me and all of His children. 

You all are in my prayers and I wish you all a good week ! 

p.s. good luck on lip syncing ! 

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment