Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: bahia



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: February 16, 2016 at 1:31:17 PM PST
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: bahia

So the big news is that Braydens engaged ! Finally ! hahaha I'm happy for them, too bad I won't get to see the wedding and all that jazz but that's okay. 
Today we spent the day with President and we went to the Bahia stadium. It was pretty cool, president bought a tour for all the Zone Leaders and Sister Trainer Leaders then took us to lunch (he can do that because he has money to blow...like literally no one needs the amount of money he makes...he's the founder of 4life) anywayssssssssssssssssssssss that was fun and tomorrow we're gonna go to his house and have a meeting or something. That's the big news for this week though.  
The mission is still the same thing every week haha a lot of spiritual experiences but I'm in Salvador, Bahia so a lot of iniquity too hahaha but that's why we're here, to stop all that. We are finding a lot of people who truly are prepared to hear the gospel which is a huge blessing because there are days that I feel like I'm just walking and walking and people say no and out of no where someone who actually wants to let us help them appears. Who knows where they come from but it's been a good experience working here in Salvador. It helps a lot that my companion is awesome. Of all of my companions I feel like he represents Christ the best. He's always worrying about me and just trying to make me happy. It's kinda weird sometimes because I'm not used to it but it's been a blessings, learning and serving with him. I'm EXHAUSTED I don't really have much to say this week and I apologize for the short email but I love you all. till next week :)

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment