Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: É Nois



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: July 18, 2016 at 2:04:18 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: É Nois

Congrats on your talk dad ! I gave a talk this week and it really is an amazing feeling when people thank you for the things that you shared. This branch is with a lot of problems and the people that are called to help the members aren't doing what they should be. I spoke on the Character of Christ and a little about attending to the poor. I felt like it was easy to talk about that because it's something that I really try to live. I'm not perfect but when we try to be like Christ and see people the way He sees them, we start to live a life more like His. I've seen a lot of people suffer in this city because of lack of support but I hope that changes. 

Anyways, let me tell ya. This Friday we had a baptism. That kid named John that I told you guys about is such a special kid. His baptism was the most spiritual, heart touching meeting I've ever been apart of. My companion and I sang "A Childs Prayer", a couple people bore testimonies, and after I hugged John and cried like a baby. Some things I can't share because they're personal things that he shares with us but all I can assure is that God knows and loves His children more than we can even begin to imagine. It's a miracle that He trusts people like me to be His hands here on earth. I love this gospel. 

Ever since that day no one let's me leave the spiritual thought after lunch. They make me sing and my companion leaves the message hahahaha. 

I have such little time to do so many things, I just hope that the Lord accepts my mission. 

God lives. This is His church. Repent always. and Love God.

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment