Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: P



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: June 20, 2016 at 12:01:02 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: P

Happy Fathers Day dad !!! Sorry I couldn't be home to eat mashed potatoes with you but next year I'll make sure to be there. Congrats on the news about your new calling by the way ! 
So you guessed it. I've been extremeley busy these last couple weeks. It's pretty tiring so every second on P-Day is sacred haha. It's good though. We've found a lot of good people to teach and we're fighting to get them baptized. Your prayers are needed haha their names are Rafael, Awana, Monica, Monique, and Deleon. If you could include them in your prayers, that'd be awesome :)
I feel like as every week goes by I have less and less to say. I gave a talk in church yesterday about Repentance. I was kind of feeling like I should've talked about something else but after sacrament meeting a couple people told me that they were really needing to hear what I said so that was an answer to my prayers. 
The work is going great. The church is still true. I love you all. Have a good week and I'll talk to you all next week :)

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment