Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: Hi from Brasil



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: kdietlein@gmail.com
Date: May 19, 2016 at 1:53:38 AM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hi from Brasil

Marvelous testimony!!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2016, at 1:52 AM, Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: May 16, 2016 at 4:22:28 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: Hi from Brasil

Another good week in the books. We had a baptism this week but my camera is with some problems so the pictures are going to have to wait. We're praying and fasting to have 2 more this transfer but we'll see what happens. Thank you all for your prayers, I need them more than you think. 
This week I've been reading a couple Brigham Young talks and the word progress kept standing out to me while I was reading. This life is to be enjoyed. Learning, experiencing, and progressing to prove ourselves worthy to have what God has. And to think that God would offer me all that He has in the first place is too much to thank Him for. And the fact that Christ would dedicate all of His earthly and heavenly life to help me reach that goal is a miracle in itself. So it's our responsibility to make sure that His sacrifice was not in vain. All He wants is your happiness. So love God always, do what He says will make you happy because it will, progress and learn, use your time to do what matters most. It'll all be worth it in the end I promise. God promises. It's hard sometimes I know it is but please don't give up. 
It's amazing to me know how much I've come to my God and older brother Jesus Christ. I asked a lot of "why" and I found my answers through the little, simple things....studying the scriptures, praying sincerely, fasting with purpose, and trusting in God. Then little by little you start to understand God, you start to think like Him and then you begin to truly know Him, which is eternal life. 
I love this gospel more than anything. God lives and Jesus is the Chirst, the Savior of the world. Joseph Smith is the prophet of the Restoration of His gospel and this is His church. 
Thanks always for your support. 
I love you all !!!
--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment