Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: ya



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: kdietlein@gmail.com
Date: April 5, 2016 at 2:54:20 AM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ya

Absolutely LOVE this!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 5, 2016, at 1:39 AM, Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: April 4, 2016 at 2:28:41 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: ya
  
I was super to hear that Colby got his mission call ! Thailand ! I never would've guessed Thailand ! I heard you guessed that mom. NICE. I know he's going to do a great thing but it's kinda lame that he leaves a couple weeks before I get home. haha it's okay though I'm not mad. Thailand looks like a really pretty place though, I'm kinda jealous. I wouldn't trade it for my Brasil though ;) 

Happy Easter btw ! I didn't eat any chocolate -_- It's kinda sad because here in Bahia, every holiday is just an excuse for people to sin. It's the same thing every weeknd/holiday: Parties, drinks, women with no clothes, really loud music, and to top it off because I'm in Salvador, gunshots. It's kind of sad but that's what I'm here for ! 

Brayden's getting married this weekend ! That's pretty weird to think about but I'm happy for him. Make sure to send me pictures pleaseeeeee. 

Conference was cool. I'm downloading the talks in English so I'm gonna listen to them again. I liked Elder Holland's talk (of course, he's a boss). It was great to be able to be edified that way, it's always sad when it ends but it's cool knowing that next conference I'll be watching it in English :D Who knows maybe I'll watch it live at the conference center. 

So this past week we had our District meeting at home because we didn't have the key to the chapel and when we were reciting D&C 4 this guy walked by, saw us, and shook his head. It was funny like what was probably going through his head hahahaha. So that's one more person that'll never wanna be baptized because we're a cult hahahhahaha 
We're still having to fight to have baptisms. Mariqueli is kind of...idk. She didn't go to any of the conference sessions -_- We have a guy named Rogerio that disappeared, no one knows where he is, and we have Ingrid that we just met this last week but those are our main investigators right now, I'll let you know how their progress is this next week. 

I don't know a lot of things but I know that God knows all things and that he sees us for who we truly are and can become. He lives and He loves His children with all of His heart, might, mind and strength. Doyle, Robin, Masey, Brayden, Colby, Brooklyn, Shekynah, Kate, and Eli Decker I love you more than words can describe. I think it's the fact that you only realize the worth of something when you lose it but thank goodness that in a couple months I get you all back :) Love God and I promise you in the name of Jesus Christ that miracles will be seen, the glory of God will be manifested in your lives, and God and angels will stand in reverence as you kneel down in secret prayer. 

I love you all to the moon and back. I'm praying for you always, and I'm grateful for your prayers for me. Have a good week and keep God close. 

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment