Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: Calma Calma



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Andrea MacKay <andiemac19@gmail.com>
Date: May 19, 2016 at 2:24:58 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Calma Calma

Sooooo exciting!!!

On Apr 25, 2016, at 8:51 PM, Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com> wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: April 18, 2016 at 10:36:10 AM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>, Sandy Woll <mamawoll@gmail.com>
Subject: Calma Calma

My family ! I love you guys hahaha. I miss you guys too. Thanks for encouraging me to be the best I can. Making you all proud is one of the most important goals I have and I pray that I succeed in that. I'm too lucky to have you all rooting for me. Sooooooo i talked to my mission president and he said my release date was August 25 so I'll probably land in Vegas on the 26th. I talked to other missionaries in my group and they said they were going home on that day too...I though I was going home early but our secretary explained to me that the next transfer would be more than 2 years and a lot of times it happens that the missionary serves for more than 2 years but president decided to send our group before the 2 year mark. 

About college...I want to play at Salt Lake. I've thought about it and prayed and what not and I feel like that would be a way better decision. It's been a couple weeks since I talked to the coaches but Coach Marble said that he they were gonna wait a couple weeks then sit down as a coaching staff and talk about recruiting and what not then let me know what was up. 

Transfers are today so I'm gonna take Elder Oliveira to the bus station later tonight and my new companion should be there waiting for me. I'm honestly pretty sad about that but I can't really do anything about it ha. I'm gonna miss that kid. That's the big news for this week. 

I love you all. Deus protegam vocês 

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment