Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: hi



Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: September 21, 2015 at 11:54:00 AM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: hi

I was in Salvador for a meeting on the day I was supposed to sing at the wedding so I never got to do it -_- oh well. I actually haven't played the piano for anyone, I just play when we're at the church but I've been trying to get it back. Me and Teasley are gonna make shirts and on the back of his it'll say Alma and on the back of mine it'll say Amuleque.
I think I set the bad example for Brooklyn of preparing your talks the day before lol But like dad said, she forgot about a huge example of trust in God in her life which is her mom! 

This week was good. We're making efforts to finish this transfer out strong and we're to be better everyday. We had a family night on Tuesday with 2 families that went really really well. We talked about Obedience. That's always a good topic to speak about. We all got to feel a strong spirit that gave witness to people testimonies that were born that night. We played a couple games after, one of them being "Big Booty" hahaha it was fun and we got to unite a lot of people that night.
Here's a funny story for ya! We were fasting and the lady that gave us the lunch to break our fast that day usually makes terrible food. I don't really complain but Teasley says that the gospel isn't that far ahead of food on the importance scale. Soooo we're dying, ready to eat and we get to this sisters house and she gave us some true "rango" like that was one of the best meals I've ever had in Brasil. Don't ask me what it was cuz I don't know but the funny part is that she has a lot of flies at her house and the flies couldn't even resist the food. Teasley would like shoo the flies away and they wouldn't move. He would flick them and they'd just be chilling like "No this is too good". I laughed so hard because of those flies.
This week was a pretty chill/normal one but one thing happened that I wanted to share. Keep the Sabbath Day holy. Please, he only asks for one day.
The church is true and Christ lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment