Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: hi Son



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: August 24, 2015 at 2:14:28 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: hi Son

Packages ! Yaaaas ! Honestly just ties, socks and food/candy is perfect. My son (E. Teasley) is good though, he is speaking a lot better and really is understanding almost everything that people say, at least of the words he knows. He's awesome. I feel like this week we really grew a lot together. We were always friends but we've had a lot happen between us that helped our relationship. It's gonna suck when I get transfered.
We had transfers this week and me and Teasley had to watch the bags at the bus station while the meeting was going on -__- I was pretty mad about that because I had a lot of missionaries I wanted to say bye to and take a picture -__- no worries though.
This week something kinda funny happened though. We were leaving the church at like 9 at night and there weren't that many people out and a car pulled up and everyone was starting me down. Of course I was behind everyone else and someone said something so I stopped. The guy goes "What are you looking at ?" and I say "nothing' and go off walking. He gets out of the car and comes over screaming, cussing, threatening....I was low key ready to jab him and run if he would've touched me or something but when he was in the car he didn't really see how big I was because when he was yelling he kept his distance ha. At the end he asks if we were from the church and I said "Yeah, you can visit on Sundays too." He didn't like that but he just walked off and we went home. The new Elder in our house (E. Teles) was super scared and he already talks alot so he didn't stop tlking about it that night. Oh Brasil, I love it.
Nothing besides that has really happened this week but this week will be more exciting. I'll talk to you all later. You and the fam are in my prayers, mom and dad. thank you for everything, I love you.

 
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment