Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: Luis Eduardo



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: June 7, 2016 at 12:07:50 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Luis Eduardo

Minha família ! So I'm in an área called Luis Eduardo and it's been....interesting getting to know the city. I feel like I'm not in Bahia anymore. Everybody's White, rich, with diferente accents, the air is dry, there's no trees just dirt, and I'm in a super tiny branch. It was a big change but so far I'm liking the city. I'm actually in Salvador right now for a meeting we're gonna have tomorrow. The bus ride was 18 hours -_- I'm gonna have to make that trip for the 3rd time in 2 weeks tomorrow....super fun.

So I talked to Coach Marble. I actually forgot to tell him that I was going home in August. He told me that they want to see me play when I get back from the mission. Basketball season starts in October usually so I'm not sure if I'm gonna have a lot of time to workout when I get back home. It's okay, I'm not gonna worry about it too much for now, I'll just do all I can now and then when the day comes I'll know that I did all that I can do. My companion is determined to help me out too. I've sent e-mails to other schools too (Snow, Northeastern, Montana.) Btw my companions name is Elder Marques. He's from Londrina, Paraná (close to where Elder Oliveira is from). I had met Elder Marques once before being his companion and lemme tell you, I've repented a lot for having judged him. He's not like anything I've heard or thought about him. Let me tell you about him though. He's 26, has been a member for 3 years, dances, is really really smart, is learning english, wants to study at LDS business school and is in general a really cool person. I'm excited for this transfer for the things we're going to be able to learn and accomplish together.

I don't have a lot of time this week and I apologize for that but you all are Always in my prayers. One of my favorite chapters in the book of mórmon is Ether I've studied chapter 2 and 3 It's helped me make a lot of decisions in my life and I hope it does the same for all of you.
God be with you.




--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment