Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: 1 and 5



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: February 29, 2016 at 12:23:43 PM PST
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: 1 and 5

Hi parents :D so I thought I should let you know that Northeastern Junior College (Colorado) is wanting me to play for them. I've looked a little bit into the school and majors that they offer, I think it'd be a good school to go to. I'm still talking to the coaches it's just that around March is when college basketball has tournaments so a lots not going to happen until April ha. 

Anywaysssss, I hope you guys are having a good week. Glad to hear that Courtney didn't get out of going to class on Sunday ha. We had trouble bringing people to church this week but it's alright, it happens. 

This week was full of long days and a lot of walking so I'm pretty tired ha. I started studying The Pearl of Great Price this week and it's been pretty cool to learn about what happened in the beginning of the world and all that jazz. Something that helped me out big time this week was when I was ready about Enoch. Reading about him made me think of Moses when God tells him to preach repentance but Enoch doesn't really feel a little inadequate. Then God tells him to just go and that he didn't have to worry about failure because God was with him. Something I've been able to learn about is how as men( and women) we have dominion over all things. The Holy Spirit, a member of the Holy Godhead is our companion.When we walk with Him we walk with God, and as we walk with God we can do all things and we will do all things. So keep the commandments and walk without fear, because God is with us. 

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment