Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: Hello



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: May 18, 2015 at 7:50:19 AM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello

So I'm sick again -__- It's okay, I'm doing better, It was nothing serious but still being sick sucks. This week was pretty not good. This week was super hard for some reason and none of us know why ha. We're going strong though.

This week we taught a few lessons to recent converts and members about family history. I can't really talk but please please please everyone, work with the people that have passed on. It's incredible the experiences that we can have when we work with ancestors that have passed on. They are real people and their hope is in us to find their names and do the ordenances that lead to salvation.

But I'm really not feeling well and I think that President Eyring can say it better than me so there's a video where he talks about family history and why the Lord sent the prophet Elijah to restore the keys that were given to Peter. It's super good and if you have time you should watch it. If you don't have time then you should make time to watch it. ha.  Sorry this letter is so short but next week will be longer I promise. LOVE YOU !!!!!! xoxoxox

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment