Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: Last Transfer



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: July 11, 2016 at 12:54:04 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Last Transfer

Just so you know, I was scared to death to play the piano on Sunday but it went really well. I got to practice a little bit on Saturday so I didn't show up without any preparation. The branch thanked me and my companion non stop (he conducted) so I think it went well ha. 
Today we had transfers. Me and Elder Marques are staying here which is good because I don't have to worry about getting an annoying companion or anything (even though my companions probably think I'm annoying)..or a companion that snores like dad... :o that would be terrible..hahaha but we set some pretty big goals for this transfer. This city is really growing and we're seeing the Lord's hand in abundance in our everyday lives, it's great. I feel like I'm growing so fast in so little time. We met this kid, his name is John Victor. He really is a special special kid. I have never seen someone excercise faith the way he does. we taught him for the first time and we go back to his house and ask him if he had any questions. He goes, no I already asked God and he cleared it up for me....He's praying and having visions....Yeah so long story short, he's gonna be baptized this week and hopefully his mom and his friends that he's bringing to church will follow. 
God is good, all the time. I really love my Heavenly Father. More than anything. and it makes me beyond happy to know that Colby is gonna be partaking of the great blessing of walking in Christ's footsteps. 
The church is true.  

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment