Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: Hello



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: February 23, 2016 at 6:34:02 AM PST
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello

Katey's so old ! When I left she was only 7 ! ha That's pretty cool though that all the Decker girls except for one are in the Young Womens program. I heard about Dad's trip to D.C. lucky him. 
The new calling/companion is going awesome. I miss being District Leader but being Zone Leader is cool too. We're still fighting to find people to baptize because we're opening an area but it's okay, it's making me grow.
This week has been the week of snakes hahahahahahahaha all of our neighbors always hit on us -_- one of them is crazy, she was like "When I get you it's gonna be just me you and Jesus.." I don't know...Everyone here knows us though because of our "quietness" and "intelligent" things we do with the windows wide open for everyone to see...lol 
But honestly this week was just a normal week, I feel bad because i don't have much to write about and I know that it's nice reading a long email filled with things but something that I've been learning a lot about because of personal experiences is 1. The power of the Priesthood and 2. The power of sincere prayer. I know that as we excercise those 2 things, always keeping God's commandments that miracles will be seen. I love this church and I love God for how much He loves me. 
Have an awesome week ! 
I love youuuuuuuuu <3

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com> wrote:

Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment