Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: hello from Mexico



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: March 22, 2016 at 4:56:47 AM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: hello from Mexico

Hiiiiiiii, 

glad to hear that you guys got to Mexico safely. Don't drink the water or you'll end up like I did haha. Did anyone get stung by a jellyfish ? 
Thanks for that little message about the President Hinckley talk. I think it's funny that Grandpa doesn't see sometimes how amazing he is. and not even just grandpa, but you too, dad, grandma, and the list goes on. I think that's one of the biggest things that I've learned being out here on a mission, Truly how great we can be. I think that's why God requires so much of us, he's trying to elevate us to be what we were made to be. And it's a miracle that God can take an 18 year old, spoiled, ungrateful, basketball player from Sin City with countless flaws, imperfections, and fears; see the best in him; and make a Savior out of him. Only God could do that and it's an honor to be able to be molded by him and the Atonement of His son Jesus Christ. 
Have an amazing week in Mexico and tell everyone I said hi and I love them and to be safe :D 



--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment