Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: bênçãos



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: October 28, 2015 at 8:26:31 AM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: bênçãos

hahaha only Brooklyn can be dropped off at a football game and find someone out of no where to hang out with her. Sounds like these last 2 weeks were full of stuff. I couldn't think of a better word ha, but sounds like a lot happened. Colby is the new world Ben Franklin ! hahaha he took apart the PS3 and put it together !?........I could do that........hahahahahahahahahahaha not. And with Shekynah winning nobel peace prizes and what not. I could go on and on about how great my family is but I'll save that for another day. 

So we had a Zone P-Day this week and I didn't have time to write home so that's why I'm writing today. I didn't forget about you all I promise. These weeks are full of work though. To be honest completely honest I kinda did forget about you guys. Yesterday my companion reminded me that we had to write home still. I promise I love you all ;) It's good though to have a work filled week, and for those of you that served missions and had to be a leader of Sisters....you have my complete respect...*sigh* Gotta love sisters though, women have a lot of God like qualities that we don't have as men.
 
The work is going really well here. We're working a lot with the members and it took me a year to figure out that 1 lesson with a member is 1000 times better than 5 without a member. (wink wink nod nod to you members). But the members here are so excited because now we don't need that many more people to turn this group into a Branch. It's exciting and it's the greatest feeling to help these people reach their goals and see the light in their eyes light up because of misisonary work. I love it. 

Thanks mom for the package btw ! I loved it :D I'm trying to make my companion eat more of the candy though because it's a lot and I don't want cavities ha. 
Everything's amazing here in Amelia Rodrigues, Bahia, BR. Thank you all for your prayers. Without a doubt I feel them during my time here. I couldn't ask for a better fan base ;) Much love !

3 Ne. 27:27

p.s. heres a pic of the district

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment