Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: lepo lepo



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: January 11, 2016 at 11:08:53 AM PST
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: lepo lepo

Hey momma ! This week was kinda slow and long. I had to stay in on Saturday because I was with stomach problems but I'm all good now :D I'm glad that picture wasn't a video of me trying to spin a ball on my finger because it took me a couple tries to get it haha. That was a really good training we had on Wednesday. President and Sister Lisonbee always do a good job about motivating us and making us want to be better. In that part that I was spinning the basketball on my finger I was talking about how I had to work hard and practice to earn basketball scholarships. It's actually helped me on my mission a lot to have learned discipline and diligence through basketball and I can use those same things here on the mission. 

Unfortunately the baptisms that we had set for last week had to be postponed, hopefully this week everything works out well. We're in the process of finding new people to teach. Actually we're always trying to find new people to teach but those 3 are our main investigators. 

The mission is still great. I learn a lot every second of the day. With my time winding down I've been able to reflect a little bit of how far I've come and how far I still want to go. I have some goals and plans that I really want to see work out and I know they will if I put Christ first in all things. I'm honestly chill about life after the mission, before I would think and get kind of nervous because I didn't know what was going to happen but I know that if I apply the things that I've learned here then I'll be fine. 

Speaking of after the mission....I've been talking to my AAU coaches and I sent some emails out to college coaches to try and decide what school I want to go to. I'm probably not gonna go to any of the BYU's. I've been thinking about going to Northeastern Junior College (Colorado) or maybe Salt Lake Community College. BYU-Hawaii is still an option though, I'll just have to wait to hear back from the coach. I'm praying about it though. No worries. 

Anyways thank you for everything. I pray for you all everyday and I hope all is well. If there's anything I can do let me know ! xoxoxo

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment