Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: 10



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: August 15, 2016 at 2:21:03 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: 10

I can't believe that this is my last week as a full time missionary...I'm not gonna lie, I'm not gonna lie it's kinda scary...but I know I'll be alright :D

What I wanna eat? I was actually thinking about that last week and I'm craving ribs ! 

Who I want at the airport and homecoming? Ummm my family haha but anyone who wants to be there is welcome. Maybe Brett could tell some guys that I'll be home and they can be at the homecoming. 

Things with Courtney are.....different. I'll explain more when I get home ha. I'm excited to see her though, I'm excited to see everyone ! :D

I'll probably go up and see Colby when I get back too. I miss that boy. 

So this week me and Elder Marques had to hit a Goten and Trunks fusion to save the city. Literally I was afraid to visit people because of how much Satan was working these last couple days. I'm not gonna go into details but I'll say: OBEY THE LAW OF CHASTITY. It got to a point that we planned and spoke at a devotional yesterday to the youth and young single adults. We spoke pretty openly about the seriousness and importance of keeping human intimacy within marriage and how it can and will destroy your life if you don't learn to control that human apetite. Virtue is power so let us let virtue garnish our thoughts. I know it's a not an easy thing to do especially the way the world is but set goals, set personal standards, and resisit temptation. It's worth it. 

I'm super excited to see you all, I don't know if I'm gonna send an email home next week but I love you and miss you all.
See you soon :)


--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment