Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: Batismo



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: June 27, 2016 at 1:52:23 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>, D Decker <7halcon@gmail.com>
Subject: Batismo

sounds like girls camp is a lot of work. Those girls are blessed to have the YW's president that they have. It's good though that this will get Brooky and Kate away from their not so good friends. I'm always praying for our family, I know things will all be okay in the end. 

I literally laughed out loud because of the story of Eli locking himself in the bathroom hahahaha hopefully nothing like that has to happen to him xD 

Congrats on the new calling Pops ! What's emergency preparedness though? Bishop Stout's time as bishop is already up? That was fast. I bet he's pretty tired though. He's been an amazing bishop. At least to me and the way he affected my life. 

This week week was full of craziness. We almost died but God loves us hahaha. There was a pitbull that got loose from it's owner when we were leaving an investigators house. He ran up to us and I was sure that I was gonna die in that very moment but when he got close he just looked at us and ran off. I'm 1000% sure that angels protected us because it all felt surreal, like I couldn't move when I saw the dog. There's this other dog though that nothing holds him back and every time we go to this recent converts house he messes wtih us. My companion gets super mad at him it's funny. 

We had a baptism this week which was a miracle. A couple fell through but we got the maiority of a family baptized which was a blessing. Monique(my new best friend) Awana, and their grandma, Maria José. I've never seen any have as much faith as Maria, she really is special. Monique and Awana's mom is gonna be baptized next week. Her name is Monica, please keep her in your prayers, thanks :) 

Anyways it's getting pretty cold here in Luis Eduardo which is really weird to me because it never got cold in the other cities I was in. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with the cold in the U.S. but I guess I'm getting prepared for it now. 

Well, that's pretty much it for this week. Thank you all again for all the support, trust me, I need it more than yall know. God bless every one of you. 

until next week

--
Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment