Monday, June 5, 2017

Fwd: whats up



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seraphin Decker <seraphin.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: July 27, 2015 at 3:21:19 PM PDT
To: Robin Decker <robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: whats up

Why'd you write from this email this time dad? ahahaha I was looking for your email but I didn't see it at first.
Since I did take advantage of the time that I had with my mom and dad when I was at home, I thought I'd try and learn a few things. It's about time huh ?  Maybe some words of comfort  will do the trick.
This week, was pretty hard on me. I'm trying to stay focused but I have so many things on my mind. I'm with a companion that doesn't understand anything that people say so I have to explain everything to 2 people in 2 languages. I teach alone because he can't speak. I know it's not his fault though ha. I feel like I should be better and the way you and mom and everyone talk to/about me I feel like I should be the perfect missionary but my flaws show more than I like sometimes ha. I know I sound like a little kid complaining but I just need help from my mom and dad right now. I guess that's what I get for not truly appreciating you 2 before and I ask you guys to forgive me for being such a child. I feel like I give really good advice but I don't know how to use it. haha. I walk around all day talking to people about how they can overcome their personal problems but like I said, I don't use my own advice sometimes. At least I know that God lives, and that he sent his son to atone for my sins and to take on all of my heartaches and difficult times. Thank you for teaching me that. Thank you for putting me in the circumstances that I needed to be raised by 2 parents that love God and love me regardless of the idiocracy that I say and do.
It's funny because as I'm writing this I think of scriptures and things that I've heard prophets and leaders say to help bring peace to my heart. I know these things will be for my good, and that God is with me. He will be with all of us if we let him.

Elder Teasley says hi by the way  ! I love you two so much, I can't wait for the day that I'll be able to give you each hugs and say it to your face. But for now I'm saving souls. God be with you.

Élder Serph Alain Decker
        Missão Brasil Salvador 
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos
            Dos Ultimos Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment